Sunday, December 4, 2011

Creature of the Black Lagoon Illustration (for sale)

Creature from the Black Lagoon (2011)
Illustrated with brush and india ink on 9x12 bristol paper, with roughly 1" border around drawing. Price includes shipping within mainland United States and Canada only. Contact me for international rates.

I fondly remember watching classic horror movies as a child. I loved them so much I had models of many of the more famous creatures including the lagoon creature. In this illustration, I was inspired of course by the classic movies, but also by the EC comic covers of the 1950's and the artistic style of John Romita sr. This illustration really pops and would look great on anyone's wall!

Follow the Paypal link to purchase this original illustration ($50 Canadian):


No comments:

Post a Comment