Sunday, December 4, 2011

Aliens Illustration (for sale)

They Mostly Come Out at Night, Mostly (2011)

Illustrated with brush and india ink and grey marker on 9x12 bristol paper, with roughly 1" border around drawing. Price includes shipping within mainland United States and Canada only. Contact me for international rates.

One of my favorite movies of all time is Aliens. It is one of James Cameron's best films and is a rare example of a sequel being on par in quality with its predecessor. I loved the concept of the space marines and the expanded myth of the Alien creatures. It was terrific! So here I took a comic book style to illustrating an Alien and gave it a gorilla-like stance with it knuckle walking and having hunched shoulders. I think this makes it a bit more unique and a bit more of a striking illustration to have hanging on your wall!

Follow this Paypal link to pick up this original illustration ($30 Canadian):




No comments:

Post a Comment